Rights & Policies
We take privacy seriously, and we value transparency.
We believe every customer has the same privacy rights, no matter where they live.
- Right to know
- You have the right to read your data in a comprehensible, human-friendly format.
- Right to export
- You have the right to export your data in a portable, machine-friendly format.
- Right to rectify
- You have the right to demand we correct any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to opt-out
- You have the right to opt-out of future marketing communications or data sale.
- Right to delete
- You have the right to delete your personal data from our system.
- Right to complain
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national supervisory authority.
We make money providing a great service, not selling your data.
- Terms of service
- We work hard to be a reliable partner and provide the best subscription service possible.
- We collect the minimum amount of personal data to provide our service, and you control it.
- We share your data with third-parties who provide services to us but cannot use your data for any other purpose.
- Code of conduct
- We expect all members of our community to provide a harassment-free environment for everyone.
- End of life policy
- We deprecate our SDK and API versions predictably to avoid creating unplanned work for you.
We're happy to help.